Sunday, August 03, 2008

Girls with Croziers

I've been searching for the photo of the women bishops from Lambeth. I've found it, but it belongs to others, so I am going to have to link you forward. Not a bad thing, as I've really enjoyed reading her blog immensely:

Please go to Allie's Lambeth Steward blog.

You'll have to scroll a bit and the photo's awfully tiny...but I can't help but smile when I look at it.

In the larger, all-bishops + some photos that are also available (Mark+ of Ohio, also Dave Walker's Cartoon Church) the bishops are smiling, frowning, waving (in Mark's case), looking bored...

I love to look at Bishop Wolfe, laughing and Bishop Cate with her hair in her face - both women have led dioceses of mine - they are all clearly have a great time just BEING THEMSELVES.

And for that, I praise God.


Thank you, Allie!

1 comment:

Di said...

That is really fantastic. Esp. nice that they were having a good time, as Lambeth could have really stank for them, too.